Sunday, February 10, 2008

The frog prince and Superbowl!

Last weekend was a busy one for us! I spent Saturday with two of my most favorite people, Colene and Maureen. We had a great time at lunch and then spent a few hours shopping. It was great to see you girls! :) Colene and I picked Maureen up, which gave us the opportunity to see Miss Madeline, and for me to give her a little something I got back in November (yikes! We have to make sure it's not that long before we see each other again!) Click here to see Maddy and the frog that led Mom, M and me on a bit of a chase through Ikea. :) He was well worth the hunt!

Friday night, Saturday morning, and spare moments between these two events were spent working on our little project... (see post below)

On Sunday, we had Paul, Brian, and Tara over for the Superbowl. It was great to see Paul (it's been way too long since he was in town last!) and was the first time we got to meet Tara. We all had a great time, complete with a Giants win! (Not that it really mattered to most of us, but I asked J when the game started who we were rooting for, and he informed me that we were rooting AGAINST the Patriots. Guess he's still holding a grudge from XXXVI. :) And yes, I had to look that up...)

What's a Superbowl party without themed dessert covered in football and helmet shaped sprinkles?
Paul and Bailey hanging out before the game

Unfortunately, when the game began we forgot about the camera, so I don't have any pictures of Brian, Tara, or the rest of the food. :) So much fun guys! Can't wait to have Paul back in town again, and maybe next time McKenna can meet Bailey! :)

0 comments: