Sunday, May 11, 2008

Long time, no blog...

It's been a little busy around here lately, so here are the quick highlights from the last few weeks:


Happy 1st birthday to two of our favorite one year olds:
Collin and Madeline! We had a ton of fun at Maddy's birthday party-- check out the pics on Maureen's blog.

I got promoted. Now, I'm a "level 2," which means... well... it means that I do more of what I already do with just a little more pay. Not all it's cracked up to be, but progress none the less.

J is in the midst of finals. (Yes, he still takes classes. :))
Two big papers down, one paper and a final to go tomorrow. GOOOOO J! He's looking forward to a nice summer break, and I'm looking forward to having my husband back. :)

This weekend for Mother's day, we did lots of fun family stuff:
We went bike riding and to the winery with my family on Saturday, and
spent Sunday with J's family decorating his dad's office and out for some great pizza.

For our Mommas on Mother's Day:

For Miss Mary: (they always joke about who the favorite child is)
For my Mom: ('cause we're too much alike, and have been known to drive each other crazy)
We love you Moms! Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments: