Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things I adore...

I love to shop. And more than I love to shop, I love a good bargain.

That's why I'm a big fan of this awesome service that I was introduced to a week ago:

Shop it to me, baby!

I got the invite from a friend, and figured I would try it out. You go through and set your preferences (what brands/stores you like, what sizes you're looking for, what's the max you're willing to spend on something) and then decide how often you want to get the email update. I've been getting mine twice weekly, and though I have yet to buy anything, it's a nice way to get an update about your favorite stores when things are on sale!
So awesome. :) Totally worth checking out.

Form: sure, looks nice. A
Function: well, since I don't have to do anything, A+
Overall: A. It features mostly "pricer" brands, but they're all on sale, and I set my price limit at $200 so that I don't get lots of emails about $2000 purses. Still though, having the sales come to me is pretty sweet!

0 comments: